Legal consultancy for companies and entrepreneurs in Warsaw – get help from a law firm specializing in providing legal services to businesses and companies.
Our law office provides legal advice on starting business activities for entrepreneurs in Poland. We specialize in establishing partnerships, capital companies, branches of foreign enterprises and representative offices. The Law Firm offers preparation of company agreements, statutes, founding and internal acts, as well as preparation of shareholders’ meetings and meetings of supervisory boards.
Our offer is directed to various types of business activities, including:
- Individual entrepreneurs;
• Commercial law companies, including open and partner companies, joint-stock companies, limited partnerships, limited joint-stock partnerships and limited liability companies;
• Non-governmental organizations, such as foundations and associations;
• foreign enterprises.
We provide consulting services:
- Preparation and negotiation of civil contracts (e.g. lease contracts, sale contracts, pledges, leasing, works contracts, know-how, licenses and sublicenses, consortium, distribution, production contracts, transport contracts);
• In the scope of restructuring of business entities, including transformations, mergers, divisions and liquidations of companies;
• During transformations of sole proprietorships into capital companies;
• Handling due diligence processes for the needs of the transaction, both during the preparatory activities and after the transaction process is closed;
• During the negotiation of transaction agreements (share purchase agreements, as well as stocks) and accompanying agreements (documents) (for example in the field of financing, collateral, shareholder agreements, etc.);
• In all proceedings related to transactions (including before administrative authorities, in order to obtain the required permits, making notifications in connection with transactions);
Contact our office in Warsaw.