The law firm provides legal and tax advisory services for start-ups. Legal advice for start-ups includes assistance in their daily activities (contracts, regulatory issues, creation of operating regulations, GDRP) and in connection with obtaining financing for development and investments of external investors.
As part of legal and tax consultancy, the law firm provides services in the field of:
- Preparation and negotiation of founders’ agreement;
- Selection of the right legal form of conducting business activity (limited liability company, limited partnership, civil law partnership or simple joint-stock company);
- Establishment and registration of companies and foundations;
- Creation and negotiation of commercial contracts;
- Preparation of regulations;
- Obtainment of financing from private investors and funds;
- Protection of the know-how and intellectual property rights, among others: contracts for the performance of works; copyright and licensing agreements, as well as cloud computing agreements;
- Optimization of tax;
- Analysis of the investment agreements;
- Support in the negotiation process and exiting the investment.
We connect start-ups with investors, private equity funds, venture capital and business angels.