Liability of management board members of limited liability companies
If you want to cooperate with an effective Warsaw Law Firm, we have a proposal for you that is worth considering. Thanks to extensive knowledge and practice focused strictly on business aspects of law, we are able to guarantee the assistance of a lawyer providing professional legal services.
The law firm Ziobrowski Tax & Law based in Warsaw offers:
- Representation of Clients in proceedings before common courts, including the liability of management board members and in corporate disputes between partners or between a partner and a company;
- Representation of Clients in tax proceedings due to third party liability for tax obligations (i.e., members of the Management Board);
- Consultation on the liability of board members of companies, foundations, associations for tax obligations;
- Consultation on minimizing the risk of individual criminal liability of management board members under the influence of the planned activities of the company (group);
- Revision of internal company regulations in force and identification of the key risk of individual responsibility;
- Preparation of internal procedures limiting the risk of individual liability of board members;
- Preparation of a defence strategy against potential charges;
- Representation of board members in proceedings aimed at bringing them to individual responsibility;
- Handling cases against members of the management board for payment (from Article 299 of the Commercial Companies Code).